My WhurdsDeRodan Channel

Saturday, January 16, 2010

THANK YOU ME!




Me the Spirit meets Me the flesh...or vice-versa...


My observations of my own mood and reflection of who I see in the mirror have become clearer than they have ever been. But even as clear a revelation that this has been, it has only reinforced my belief that I am dealing with two separate beings. And these two have become closer than they have ever been before. Or so I had thought.

I feel that we've discovered  each other in retrospect, with the passage of time. And it is then that we've discovered that we do not know each other very well after all. That is perhaps a good thing. Perhaps for the moment all that interest me with a greedy inquisitive fever, is the future.

Okay Me, I'll be here whenever you need me!

Thank you remorseless spirit
Don't mention it, all to solid flesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment