My WhurdsDeRodan Channel

Wednesday, January 13, 2010



This week so far has really been fun.. even though I've been working. Sunday there arrived to our house there arrived two musicaly gifted entites that go by the names Aly Tadros and Douglas Jay Boyde. Doug and Aly are on tour and stayed here at Piccadilly Circus. It was such fun gettig to know Aly all over again and ...Doug for the first time. While I did not get to attend there gigs while they were here This morning Doug sat up in the "backlot" and sang for my camera... Just Doug, Me and my little neighbors across the back fence. You can here them singing back-up for Doug.

If your not familiar with Douglas or Aly they will be performing tomorrow in San Diego.

1/13/2010 8:00 PM at The Ruby Room w/ Aly Tadros and Dave Booda and Cannons and Clouds
1271 University Ave, San Diego, California 92103

If your in San Diego Wednesday Go check them out!

Thanks Aly! Thanks Doug! You really made my week!!!

~cheers~

RODAN



No comments:

Post a Comment