My WhurdsDeRodan Channel

Monday, June 13, 2011

Bridesmaids and Mrs. Hancock

 
Mrs. Hancock
I think every June a lot of my friends and co-workers are always getting invited to weddings and all the social engagement that these events bring, bridal  showers, bachelorette parties, etc.  I'm no real expert on these events but my good friend Mrs. Hancock is for sure.  Recently she's been on Sonoran Living and on Smart Family programs on ABC15. And I'm really impressed by her knowledge and her ease in explaining it to those of us (me for sure) that are just not that couth.  With that being said. I have to enjoy all that goes along  with the efforts being made by my friends to make things go smoothly at the events with  which they've become entangled.  

Xavier and I recently went to see the new film Bridesmaids and to be sure...I kept thinking of Mrs. Hancock all throughout the film. Anyone who is interested in pulling off an event this June or any other time of year when these nuptial esque events seem to be on the calendar should see this film. If for no other reason than to get a little stress relief. 

Just sayin...  It's one  of the funniest films I've seen  in quite a while

BRIDESMAIDS

No comments:

Post a Comment